At Euro Alterations we are committed to quality. What sets us apart is our ability to perform alterations that will be unnoticeable. We always try to match the exact original stitch pattern and thread color. With over 30 years of experience, we can perform almost any type of alteration and will work on your garment as long as it requires to create the results you are looking for.
How long the alterations will take is based on the amount of work needed, however most work is completed within one week. Same day rush alterations is available for an additional charge.
We recommend our customers try on all garments before picking up to ensure a perfect fit. However, if you picked up your garment without trying it on and find that there is a problem with our work, or if the garment doesn’t fit as expected, you may bring it back within 30 days of service.
- We reserve the right to only accept alterations based on garment construction and our ability to meet customer satisfaction.
- We do not accept responsibility if customer provided own measurements and was not fitted by our store.
- Fee for service is determined after a fitting, prices may vary based on the garment style and complexity of the request.
- Payment is required before we start any alterations.
- We encourage and recommend all denim to be washed prior to getting altered.
- We are not responsible for garments left 90 days after services were rendered.
- We ask that you please watch children to make sure they do not play with equipment, especially pins.
- Shoes must be worn at all times during a fitting.